23-24 Afterschool Program
HOURS OF OPERATION: M-F, 2:00 p.m.—6:00 p.m. (For your convenience, Pick-up/Drop-off times can be any time during this window.)
We are happy to offer our community the opportunity to reserve a spot in our Afterschool Program. This program is open to all K-8th grade children in the community. Enrollment will be on a first-come, first-served basis and will have a limited number of spaces available.
WEEKLY TUITION: $99
- -Dance Classes: Tuesdays 4-5:30pm - Jazz, Tap, & Hip Hop
- -Dance Uniform
- -Homework Help
- -Participation in our Holiday Recital (Dec)
- -Participation in our Annual Recital (June)
- -Benton Heights Elementary - Our staff will walk students across the street
- -Walter Bickett Elementary School Cluster - UCPS Bus Transportation*
- -All other schools - parents must provide carpool/drop-off
*To utilize UCPS Bus Transportation, parents must fill out the bus form through their child's school and list Be Famous Dance Center as the alternative stop for after school drop-off. Our address is 1203 Concord Ave, Monroe, NC 28110, and is listed in the following school zones:
- Weekly tuition is due in advance on Friday for the next week via auto-draft. Cash/check payments must be turned in on the Thursday prior to avoid scheduled auto drafts.
- Weekly tuition payments are considered late and an account will be assessed a Late Payment of Tuition Fee of $10.00 if payment is made after Friday.
- An account is considered past due if not paid on Friday if there is a balance due. The total balance due must be paid by Monday by 6:00 p.m. or the child may not return to the program Tuesday.
- If paying in cash, parents are requested to have correct change—cash is not kept on site.
- The full weekly fee is due regardless of a child’s attendance, holidays during the week, or child’s start date. **Only pay for the weeks your child attends IF absence is communicated by the Thursday PRIOR to the tuition draft on Friday.
**Teacher Workdays, Early Release days, and certain Breaks/Holidays are available for an additional one-time fee. Parents will need to register for each date that additional attendance is needed.